Copenhagen offer for Travel Agents 2012
Special familiarization offer
Get to know Copenhagen - a wonderful city break destination – all year round. The best way of selling and promoting a destination is by experiencing it yourself. This offer gives you an excellent opportunity to find out why Copenhagen is one of the most beautiful and charming cities in the world and a perfect city break destination for your clients.
The Copenhagen package always includes the following:
- First class city hotel including breakfast at a special agent rate (see different hotels and prices below)
- One CPHCARD for 72 hours – free admission to more than 60 museums and attractions all over Greater Copenhagen incl. entrance to Tivoli
(value: DKK 479, available from 1st of April) www.cphcard.com
- Free public transportation by train, bus and Metro with CPHCARD (can also be used from and to CPH Airport)
- City sightseeing by bus – City Tour of Copenhagen by Viking Bus (value: DKK 140/person)
- City sightseeing on the water by DFDS Canal Tours (value: DKK 70/person) www.stromma.dk
The reservation is to be made directly to the hotel with the booking reference:
Package price DKK 695 per night in double or single room:
Arp-Hansen Hotel Group:
Package price DKK 700 per night in double room or DKK 600 in single room:
Copenhagen Admiral Hotel:
Package price: DKK 940 per night in double room or DKK 925 in single room:
Copenhagen Admiral Hotel – Toldbodgade 24-28, www.admiralhotel.dk
Booking request: booking@adm... - Booking ref.: 005 (payment: Cash only)
The above offer is valid until 31.12.2012 and for a maximum of three nights. Valid for representatives of the travel trade with
Subject to availability!
Payment is to be made by cash or credit card directly to the hotel.
Upon arrival go to the Tourist Information at Vesterbrogade 4A, 1577 Copenhagen (opposite Tivoli) to collect your
Copenhagen information including the sightseeing vouchers. For more information on Copenhagen and get inspiration of
what to do and see, where to eat, drink and shop - go to: www.visitcopenhagen.com.